Advanced Diploma in Special Needs and Inclusive Education
In collaboration with the College of Allied Educators for Early Childhood Educators, this Advanced Diploma is a 102hrs part-time course conducted over approximately 4 to 5 months via 2 levels of training, with 1 assignment and 1 examination. Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Special Needs and Inclusive Education by SEED Institute.
- Train early childhood educators to understand the key roles and principles of inclusive education and to support children with mild to moderate special educational needs within the early childhood landscape.
- Train early childhood educators to develop competency in a range of differentiated teaching skills specific to inclusive education.
- Train early childhood educators in the different creative intervention strategies implemented for supporting children with special needs.
What You Get Out Of It
Exploring the concept of Special Needs and Inclusive Education and various strategies
Learning on Classroom Management in Inclusive Classroom
Strategies on motivation and Emotional support for children with special needs & working with parents
Who Should Join?
Preschool Professionals who:
- are at least 18 years of age AND
- obtained a C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level EL1 or acceptable equivalent AND
- completed relevant early childhood diploma (ADKET / WSQ-PDECCE / DECCE-T / DPT / ECH or acceptable equivalent)
24 May - 29 September 2022 (Online via Zoom)
Tuesday & Thursday (unless otherwise stated)
6:30 - 9:30pm/10pm (unless otherwise stated)
Please refer to the course schedule above for the full breakdown.
Registration fee: $64.20 (non-refundable)
Full course fee: $2749.90 (payable via 3-months instalments)*
Prices stated above are inclusive of 7% GST.
Self-sponsored applicants who are NTUC members enjoy UTAP funding of up to 50% claim on unfunded programme fee capped at $250 per year, or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above. Prevailing terms & conditions apply.