Advanced Diploma in Special Needs and Inclusive Education
This advanced diploma is in collaboration with The College of Allied Educators Singapore, and is delivered to Early Childhood Educators. This is a 102hrs part-time course conducted over approximately 4 to 5 months via 2 levels of training, with 1 assignment and 1 examination. Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Special Needs and Inclusive Education by SEED Institute.
Exploring the concept of Special Needs and Inclusive Education and various strategies
Learning on Classroom Management in Inclusive Classroom
Strategies on motivation and Emotional support for children with special needs & working with parents
- Train early childhood educators to understand the key roles and principles of inclusive education and to support children with mild to moderate special educational needs within the early childhood landscape.
- Train early childhood educators to develop competency in a range of differentiated teaching skills specific to inclusive education.
- Train early childhood educators in the different creative intervention strategies implemented for supporting children with Special needs.
For more information on the modules, please refer to the file below:
Registration fee: $64.20 (non-refundable)
Full course fee: $2,750 (payable via 3-months instalments) *
Prices stated above are inclusive of 7% GST.
*Self-sponsored applicants who are NTUC members can claim up to 50% of unfunded course fees under the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). Claims are capped at $250 a year. Prevailing terms and conditions apply.
Preschool Professionals who:
- are at least 18 years of age AND
- obtained a C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level EL1 or acceptable equivalent AND
- completed relevant early childhood diploma (ADKET / WSQ-PDECCE / DECCE-T / DPT / ECH or acceptable equivalent)
Click to submit your registration.Register