Parents Mandarin Workshop: Interacting with Young Children Aged up to 3 Years 与0-3岁幼儿互动技巧家长培训课程
Get tips and tricks to read to your baby at home挑选适龄好书进行亲子互动
Find opportunities to bond with your toddler掌握和婴幼儿的亲子互动的最佳时机
Pick up new techniques to make learning fun!运用手指歌谣提升婴幼儿的心智发展
Fun and simple ways to expose your kids to Mandarin
Babies form an intimate connection with their parents from birth. As your child becomes more interested in the world around them, the early years are the best times to expose your child to language.
Conducted in Mandarin, this specially developed workshop for parents with infants and toddlers will share simple tips on how you can create an immersive environment for learning Mandarin at home.
- Maximising parent-child interactions by turning daily routines into learning opportunities
- Choosing the right Mandarin picture book as your child grows. Get tips on selecting age-appropriate Mandarin picture books to fuel your child’s language development and enhance parent-child bonding
- Making and using finger puppets and songs to stimulate learning and development (materials provided). Get your child ready for a whole lot of wiggly, giggly fun by dreaming up wonderful stories and creating catchy tunes with finger puppets.
This is a parents-only workshop.
After subsidy by CPCLL - $12.35* | Usual Price: $112.35
Prices stated above are inclusive of 7% GST.
The participant should meet at least ONE of the following conditions:
- Expectant Mothers with E.D.D before 31-December-2020 (Singaporeans/PRs only)
- Parents with young children born after 1-January-2017 (Singaporeans/PRs only)
*Please upload your child's birth certificate, or doctor's E.D.D letter during registration to be eligible for the funding.
CPCLL 津贴后: $12.35* | 原价: $112.35
- 准父母 - 预产期在2020 年12 月31 日之前（新加坡公民或永久居民）
- 育有0-3 岁幼儿的父母 - 在2017 年1 月1 日后出生（新加坡公民或永久居民）
Time: 9am – 12pm
Venue: SEED Institute (Mountbatten Square) Online
Who Should Join?
Parents with infants and toddlers between 0-3 years old.